Welcome to The Bombers Class/ A low budget run what you brung class
1.All cars will be a 1964-1990 model.
2. Nova’s, Camaros, Firebirds, Trans AMs, Mustangs, corvettes, or any other factory performance cars are
3. All motors and carburetor will remain factory stock. All cars are permitted to be 6 or 8 cylinder engines
including big blocks. Alternators, power steering pumps Etc. will remain in factory positions. No
performance enhancing components allowed. Engine will be vacuum pumped and measure no less than
16” Hg at 1200 rpms. Must have a 3/16” port in the intake manifold to hook up vacuum gauge.
4. All cars are required to have a roll bar and 2 kickers extending from the top of the roll bar back to the
backseat/trunk area made up of 1 3/4'' pipe with no less than a .095 wall thickness. Absolutely no square
tubing, galvanized pipe, or black pipe. Roll bar and kickers will be welded or bolted to the frame or to
floorboard using 1/8”x4”x4”. A 4 point cage is recommended.
5. Six 1/2' bars running from top of windshield to bottom of windshield with screen covering windshield is
required. Bars must be solid. No hollow tubing. A racing window net is required for both driver and
6. All glass, mirrors, interior, sharp objects, lights and chrome will be removed from the car. No gutting of
the doors except for clearance for door bars. If you choose to add door bars it is required you have at least
3 door bars.
7. All doors will be welded closed. A 2”x1/8” strap across the doors is required. It will start at the back of the
fenders back to the front of the quarter panels.
8. Factory seats and seat belts are allowed. Racing seats and belts are recommended.
9. Front and rear bumpers will have at least a 2”x1/8''x8” strap connecting them to the fender and quarter
panels to avoid hang ups on other cars. A looped chain must be bolted to the front and rear bumper so the
wreckers will be able to hook and pick up cars needing to be towed to the pits or loaded on trailers.
Absolutely no hood scoops.
10. Tires will be no larger than a 235/70/R16 passenger tire. No racing tires, off road style tires, or snow
tires. No racing or aftermarket wheels will be allowed.
11. Exhaust may be cut from the catalytic converter back but are required to run a factory muffler. No other
alterations will be allowed.
12. It is required that batteries will be securely anchored.
13. It is required for drive shafts are to be painted white and marked with the car number.
14. Transmissions will have stock OEM torque converter and clutch plate.
15. Drivers and passenger are required to have a DOT rated helmet and at least a single layer fire suit.
Only one passenger OVER the age of 16 years old will be allowed.
16. The use of racecievers will be required.
Remember this is a CLAIMER Class. Your car can be claimed for $750 with $100 of it going back to the
class for points payout at the end of the year. Claims on cars shall be made no later than 10 minutes after
AMain feature and submitted to pit steward. If you choose to run a racing seat, 5 point harness and a
racing fuel cell, they do not go with the car. If a driver or car owner refuses to give up the car to a claim, that
driver will be DQed from that race, season points taken away, suspended and fined.